Remember that crazy Olsen twins' song???? ha!
I've got a quick and easy pizza for you that just screams fall....... apples, pecans, spinach, goat cheese.... need I go on? Are you sold yet?
I found this recipe in one of my cooking magazines and just knew I had to make it.
Here is the recipe that I got from the link:
- 1 (1-pound) six-grain pizza crust
- Cooking spray
- 3 cups thinly sliced Fuji apple (about 8 ounces) $
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled goat cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil $
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice $
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 2 cups baby arugula $
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2. Place pizza crust on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Arrange apple slices evenly over pizza crust; top with cheese. Sprinkle thyme evenly over cheese. Bake at 450° for 8 minutes or until cheese melts and begins to brown.
- 3. Combine oil and next 3 ingredients (through honey) in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add arugula; toss gently to coat. Sprinkle pecans evenly over pizza; top with arugula mixture. Cut pizza into 6 wedges.
Now for that Olsen twins' song!!!!:
Could you stand it longer than 30 seconds???? hahahaha! You'll have this stuck in your head for days. :)
Stay tuned tomorrow for my first guest blogger!