Holy buh-jeezus! Can you believe it's freakin October???!!!
I can't. Seriously. I can't.
Anyways...... September flew by, but October is my fave month of the year. Hooray! Exciting times are to be had crafting harvesty stuff, making pumpkin food, gathering Halloween costumes, pumpkin searching and carving, Jared's birthday, and then..... HALLOWEEN! YIPPEE!
Here are my 5 wishes for October this year:
1. These adorable mustard knee highs. I actually wear knee highs over tights..... weird? Or totally awesome?
2. This awesome Lionel Ritchie mug. How cool is this tea mug? Very cool.
3. This pumpkin carving book. I love love love carving pumpkins. And apples, and squash! I could carve a million with this sucker.
4. These superfab shoes. The perfect color for fall clothes.
5. This really cool vintage style dress. Pretty sure I'm going to buy this one. :)
If somebody could please give me a million dollars to buy all the stuff I want, I would greatly appreciate it.
What are your faves for October?