I am definitely getting into that holiday spirit my friends!!!!!!! Here are some items on my letter to santa. :)
1. The Dahlia Bakery cookbook by Tom Douglas. This guy is like a god over here in Seattle. I want to make and eat just about everything in this book. Everything.
2. Ghirardelli peppermint bark. This is my creme de la creme of Xmas candy!!! I start craving this stuff in like, October. no joke.
3. A gorgeous pine cone wreath. Sooooo diggin the pine cones this year.
4. A colorful felted ball garland. I keep telling myself I'm going to make one of these. Someday.... sigh.
5. Vintage bubble lights! My grandmother has always had these, and I have been hoping to have some on my tree the last couple of years. Maybe this year I'll make the splurge. :)
Here's to you, Santa!