Friday, April 26, 2013
Happy weekend my blog friends!! I'm seriously pooped. And could eat a freakin horse. This whole back to work thing has kicked my ass! BUT........ I've got a free sec on this Friday night to share a little post.
A little ways back the uber cool Jennifer from Grits and Moxie tagged me in a 5 things post. Now you are forced to get to know me a bit better (har-har) by learning 5 unusual things. About me. All about me.
1. Nerd Alert!!! I love Joss Whedon. And Buffy the Vampire Slayer is one of my go to comfort shows. I tried to hate it, I really did! But....... I got sick with pneumonia once and ended up watching like 2 seasons in a week. My roommate had them all on DVD. BEST. SHOW. EVER. I even went to Comicon a few years ago to see some of the cast speak. Oh man...... good times. I even read the Buffy comics. super cool.
2. Grape Laffy Taffy is my fave candy. I actually really really hate ALL grape flavored anything.... except grape laffy taffy. Just can't get enough. There are so good!
3. I had shark teeth as a kid. HA! Kind of. I ended up with a teeny teeny mouth and HUGE freakin teeth. So, before I had 8 teeth pulled (yes, 8), I had 2 rows of bottom teeth. Thank you orthodontist!
4. Speaking of orthodontist, I had gold braces. No joke. Gold freakin braces. As a teenager. I was THAT girl. My mom thought silver wouldn't go with my complexion. Holy moly my mom and I are sooooo different. I was mortified. For 4 years.
5. Speaking of gold, I drive a gold car. A super beat up 2002 Chevy Cavalier. A GOLD Chevy Cavalier. It's got lightning stickers on the side that are all rubbed off except the remaining white, and a homemade gold gangsta medallion that says TDawg. Had it for about 10 years. Poor thing. Perfect car to blare Judy Garland with the windows down. heh.
Well......... that's my 5!!! Now for my tags........
Jen from Red Parka Diaries
Brooke from You're in Brooklynn
Jennifer from Grimmricksen
Madison from At the Dog Park
Angi from Into the Forest Dim
Have a great weekend friends! I'm headed to a wedding tomorrow, and I plan to relax the rest. Now that I'm workin for the weekend, like everybody. :)