Hello blogging friends!!! Alli and I have got a new little series called Five on 5, a friendly little link up party where ALL of our friends are invited. Every 5th of the month, we will share with you a top 5 list, and we want to hear yours also!
This month......... AWESOMELY BAD 80S SONGZ!!!! Bodacious. I basically live for 80s tunage. It's like my crack. I just can't get enough.
Here are our faves:
1. Nothing's gonna stop us now. By Starship. Oh my god, I ADORE this song. Especially while driving, blared as loud as my poor speakers can go.
2. Mr. Roboto. By Styx.
3. Blame it on the rain. By Milli Vanilli. Cause the rain won't mind.
4. Private Eyes. By Hall & Oates. This one might actually be good. Yep, it's really wonderful.
5. Careless Whisper. By George Michael. Except I'm ALWAYS gonna dance again.
1. Shiny shiny- Haysi Fantazee... this might actually be my favourite song of all time. It might also be the worst song of all time.
2. She blinded me with science-Thomas Dolby
3. Sunglasses at night-Corey Hart... This song is so classic but it's even better when you watch the video
4.Holding out for a hero-Bonnie Tyler... I like playing this song back to back with We Dont Need Another Hero by Tina Turner
5. Rebel Yell. By Billy Idol
Alright..... now it's your turn!!! Link up with us friends! Make sure you follow your host and co host to stay in the loop on the next link up. Then, leave us your top 5 in the comments. Hop around and visit other friendly bloggers. Let's make this about gaining friends, not just followers.