Holy shit. I need to get my shit together.
We still don't even have our invites totally designed yet. ACK! I am kind of slapping myself right now for attempting to plan this whole thing. My wedding helper website tells me I still have 108 tasks to complete. WHAT THE HOW???!
On the agenda this week:
1. Finish those invites. We are lucky enough to have not only a good friend who is a graphic designer, but also a good friend who works at a printing press. AND, they both want to do our invites for our wedding gift. The planning has always involved a little too much beer and friend time, and not enough, well, planning. We need to get on this. Now. What am I doing blogging?!
2. Get invites out for the bridal shower. These are done, I just need to make sure everyone gets them.
3. Schedule our final catering tasting. This one should be pretty rad. :)
4. Book the honeymoon. Why haven't we done this!!??? We are nutso.
5. Get Jerdy a ring!!! This one is pretty important.
OK...... I'm leaving it to 5. Out of 108. Oh boy.
Well...... It'll be a bit sparse around here the next few months. I've got a couple of recipes and DIYs to share, mixed in with the wedding rants and random instagram photo dumps.
Hope you all have a great week!