It's time for Five on 5! Let's get together and meet some friendly new friends and join in some fun.
This month........ favorite summer reads. Any Game of Thrones fans catch the Red Wedding on the show? HOLY COW!!! Oh my freakin gosh friends...... I've been waiting for weeks for that to happen. Super pumped for what they do with the rest of book 3. Total gem that one.
Anyways........... here are my 5 favorite summer reads!
1. Still Life with Woodpecker by Tom Robbins- One of my all time faves. It's about time I picked it up again.... for the gazillionth time.
2. Grilling cookbooks. I LOVE grilling outside! And yes, I love reading cookbooks.
3. Anything by Dan Brown. I know i know........ this one is a little odd for me. But man, in the summer I adore these addictive fast read thrillers. Not the most well written, but super fun to get into.
4. Cocktail recipe books. Need I say more?
5. Comic Books. I've got quite the subscription to comics! But, I end up holding on them until I'm done with a massive sci-fi novel, or a story arc is over and I can read all of them at once. The summer is my catch up on unread comics time.
I'm actually reading Cooked by Michael Pollan right now. Anyone else reading this?
OK friends! Now it's your turn! Join Me, Alli, and our co-host Tabitha for a friendly link-up party! We'd love to hear your top 5 summer reads in the comments, or just link up and make some friends.
Make sure you follow your hosts and co host to stay in the loop on the next link up.